GOT A QUESTION ABOUT RECYCLING?
I’ll bet you do! Changing guidelines on which plastics are recyclable this month and new labels on products that all scream “recycle me” can really get confusing. Find your answers here.
NEED SOMETHING TO GET STARTED?
A new curbside recycling bin? Here you go!
Location of nearest drop-off recycling site? Check this map.
HAVE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE TO DISPOSE OF?
We operate a seasonal facility to collect, recycle, and properly dispose of items you can’t toss in the trash or take to the landfill; items like scrap tires, electronics, televisions, used paint and oil, etc.
WANT A CLEANER ENVIRONMENT FOR YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY?
- Great Miami River Clean-Up. Get wet, get dirty, get signed up for our July Clean Sweep of the Great Miami river. Details and online registration.
- Adopt-a-Road. Get involved and stake your claim on a little bit of pavement. Details and online registration.
- Road Clean-Up. Join in our Logan County spring road clean-up program.
- Stay Informed. Go surf our recommendations on the web for Climate Control, Global Warming, Going Green, Zero Waste, Greenhouse Gas information, and much, much more.
CONCERNED ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING?
- Find out here what you can do today and everyday to be part of the solution.
ZERO WASTE — ARE YOU KIDDING?
No, we’re serious; it’s coming to a school near you. It’s coming to a business near you. It’s coming to Logan County. Be part of the movement toward zero waste, check it out!
IT’S YOUR TURN. TELL US WHAT YOU NEED.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
Together We Can Make a Difference!